"What a person learns and leaves is as individual as his fingerprints. But I found some heartening insights into common themes in this new research from Priceless Legacy, a company that turns interviews with older adults into life
stories in print or video format. An analysis of its projects shows that the top five life lessons shared by people ages 65 to 104 are:
1) The simple things matter most.
2) Humor and time cure most pains.
3) There's more satisfaction in giving than getting. Service to others is the most satisfying activity.
4) Choose your spouse carefully. It will be your most important decision.
5) Work hard and in a field or role that you enjoy."
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Top 5 Life Lessons
I read an article off MSN here that I am quoting: