Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taking time out - on purpose & cause you have to



Cat sleeping in, by Webshots

I realize that I just want everything to move faster. I did not think to be more appreciative of the fact that my hands have stopped shaking Considerably, since stopping lithium almost two weeks ago. YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! Thank you, brain chemicals and thank you Lord! (Perhaps in not that order, or maybe.)

Anyway, it's important to take naps, to take time out and I love how cats (and dogs) know to take their naps and refresh and rest. A sweet reminder to us all.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love this post, because i think at times i feel guilty for my nap time. I feel lazy when i take a nap. In truth i need that nap because it is a healing time physically for me. With out the naps i tend to wear down faster.

Great reminder.

Hugs and blessings.

'Tart said...

I'm glad this helps you to feel less guilty, because your body needs its rest. You take naps because you need to.:)
Love,
Tart

Related Posts with Thumbnails